Reports to: Director of Production
FLSA Status: Exempt
From the ground up, our projects are fulfilled with a passionate and proven track record of success. These ongoing commitments to quality culminate in an unparalleled level of customer satisfaction for those at the forefront of every project from start to finish.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Project Manager. This person will oversee the performance and quality of their closed contracted new building projects. In this role, you'll be integral in taking things from conception right through to completion while working with an exceptional team that helped shape our reputation for quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visit job sites daily to work on jobs.
- Creates scheduling for construction projects and ensures on-time completion of each project
- Supervise crew foremen and hold them accountable for performance, quality, reporting, etc.
- Manages scheduling of construction, subs, punch list items, repairs.
- Plans and forecasts upcoming construction schedule
- Initiates initial post-sale contact with customers
- Issues Purchase Orders for sub-contractors
- Provides schedule dates to the Sales Consultants
- Sets anchor bolts
- Communicate with the Project Manager about any job-related or scheduling issues that arise.
- Communicate with Human Resource Manager on personnel issues regarding crew members
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Minimum of 3-5 years construction experience
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Experience with reading blueprints and working with design specifications
- Competent with Microsoft Outlook, WORD, and Excel